Rolling Hills is a large 240-unit community located in Orlando, Fl, where occupancy was at all-time low challenged by an influence of crime. A new tactical approach was needed to orchestrate the turnaround.
Upon takeover, there was a strategic removal of problem tenants to help with high delinquency. An overall focus on safety (Crime Free Housing Authority) and property cleanliness helped revitalize the impression of the community. Enhanced curb appeal, new staff and improved leasing protocol were accompanied by several interior improvements to help draw in a more favorable demographic.
• Rents raised by an average of $190/door+
• Expenses reduced by 35%.
• Average occupancy at 99%.
• Crime significantly decreased.
• Property Repositioned from C to B class
• Collections raised from $150k to $200k+ since takeover